Nature can be enjoyed at no cost right at the villa. Wake up early, brew yourself a coffee and admire an enormous variety of tropical birds from the balcony or patio. Marvel at the huge iridescent blue morpho butterfly or the tiny and adorable squirrel monkeys that make their rounds and perform acrobatics in the trees.
We will be happy to book horseback riding beach or rainforest tour with local guide, estuary boat tour with incredible bird-watching ± kayak,
nature hikes, botanical garden, surf, river-tubing, and much more available.
- Surfing: Enjoy surfing on one of the longest left hand breaking waves in Central America.
- Swimming: swim in warm sea water or laze on vast expanses of sandy beach.
- Beach walking: there are miles of deserted beaches where nature-lovers can admire rock formations, or every variety of driftwood, beautifully sculpted by the relentless waves.
- River walking or tubing: there is a path from the villa down to the river. Spend a morning or afternoon just walking up the river, or try walking up and then tubing back down.
- Horseback riding on the beach or through the jungle with a local guide.
- Hiking through the jungle with a naturalist guide.
- Bird-watching: take the estuary boat tour with an expert guide.
- Deep-sea fishing: Enjoy the bounties of the sea and then prepare supper in your own kitchen.
- Take a day trip to Panama and shop in the duty free market.
- Enjoy local cuisine in the village of Pavones.
Room at Villa Harmonia