Make your reservation through GoVisitCostaRica and you will receive the Additional Driver for FREE!
Europcar take pride in the fleet and the variety and quality of vehicles that are offered to customers. Europcar operates a fleet new sedans and all-terrains to meet your vehicle needs countrywide.
The standard fleet consists of six main vehicle categories, based on Industry standards. Economy, Compact Intermediate, Full Size, Premium and Special.
Europe Car ensures the best in quality and safety through the constant renewal of the entire fleet. The average age of our vehicles is between one and two years, each vehicle is inspected and cleaned at the end of every rental whilst regular servicing follows manufacturers recommendations .
How to get to Europe Car office:
FROM AIRPORT: taking the main highway that leads to San Jose, drive until the exit to Intel., where you must make an exit to the right. When you get to Intel, make a left. and then go under the bridge. After going under the bridge, take the first left and then drive 100 mts.
We are committed to making your driving experience as smooth as possible, so you can enjoy the ride through our wonderful country worry-free. The following added values can be booked with your vehicle or hired/purchased at any of our stations:
• Baby seats: for babies up to 10 kgs (22 lbs) roughly from birth to 6-9 months.
• Infant seats: for children weighing 9-18 kgs (20-40 lbs) roughly from 9 months - 4 years.
• Booster seats: for children weighing 15 - 36 kgs (33 - 79 lbs) roughly 4 to 11 years.
• GPS Navigation System: Adaptable to all our vehicle categories, the Smartways GPS system makes sure you get to your destination.
• Mobile phones: For local or international communication.
• Ice coolers: Great for taking your drinks or perishable foods during your trip.
• Raincoats: Excellent for our green season, if you plan to explore some trails by foot.
• Free internet access: We have provided our Return Station and Liberia Station with computers specially for our customers, so you can surf the web or check your emails for free while in our offices.
• Free Airport Shuttle Service: We offer this service to and from any of both our International Airports (San Jose or Liberia), when your flight information is provided.
• First Aid Kits: Packed with your basic aid for minor injuries or temporary relief of common illnesses.